our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

resolutions...

I kept two out of my four resolutions from last year. Not all that great. So here goes for this year...
Resolutions for 2012:

1. Trim the fat- aka losing that debt that has been following me around for a bit. If all goes as planned, we should be credit card debt free in 2013.


2. Trim the fat- aka losing some weight & getting healthier. I need to begin to treat my body & mind better. 2012 will be the year (seriously). 



3. Ride the bike. Can't wait to spring ahead so I can get out in the mornings and ride the bike. Goal is 300 miles this summer. 


4. Recycle, more. For a family of 3 + a dog, I feel like we create way too much garbage. Lots more recycling, reusing and less waste.


Hoping for a 4 out of 4 next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment