our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12.25.12



I always feel a ton of photos are taken, & then I look back at the pictures and realize not enough were taken. We got a ton of video from Christmas morning, but I still feel like there are so many things that could have been captured, but weren't.
Christmas eve was spent pretty low key. Baked cookies, went to church, had dessert before dinner and got the house ready for Santa & Co.  

Time to bake.


TCBY- our new date spot
 

Christmas was a good day. Our original plans were changed because my mom ended up being sick...so we postponed Christmas with my parents. We stayed home- in our pjs for  the day. It was a good day.


The night before...

Snow flakes left behind by Santa & Co.



Most favorite gift

The old lady

Open this one, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment