our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can't Wait

So ever since the moment Andrew learned he was going to be a dad he was absolutely positive that he wanted to find out the sex of the baby. I always thought that if I was to ever become pregnant I would want to wait until birth day to learn if I was going to have a son or daughter. I figured that would be a nice surprise (along with all the other surprises I am learning about delivery). Well I have been thinking more and more about learning the sex of the baby. We really can't find out the sex until after week 20. At this point I do want to learn if we are having a boy or girl. I think that it will make planning (names, nursery, NY Giants jersey, etc...) much more easier if we knew. I truly do not think, that I will be able to wait until the end of November to find out what we are going to have. Especially knowing that Andrew knows. Lets face it, I can't even wait to open Christmas presents. Typically, a week before Christmas I already have either gotten Andrew to tell me what is under the tree or I have opened the gifts. I also am aware that nothing is 100% positive until the baby is here and in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment