our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going Public

Andrew and I decided that we were going to wait until I reached the 12 week mark before going public with our news. This was a very hard secret to keep from my co-workers (bloated belly and stuffing my face with saltines) and from our friends. We almost made it to the 12 week mark before sharing the news. Needless to say, everyone was delighted to learn Andrew and I were going to be parents. I think one of the best reactions was the synchronized jumping my two co-workers did when I told them. It still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Andrew and I realized how fortunate we are to have such great friends and family who are so supportive and excited as we embark into unchartered waters. Peanut has no clue how much he/she will be loved and hugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment