our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, May 10, 2010

weekend

We had a pretty great weekend...despite the crazy winds, snow and sleet that greeted us. We had planned on going to Tulip Fest on Saturday, but since Mother Nature was mad at someone, we decided it would be best to stay in, watch some awfully cheesy movies and eat unhealthy foods. But we did have some moments of being productive. Andrew and I planted a tree...okay, Andrew planted the tree and I just suggested told him where to plant it. I also got to finally plant my hydrangea plant that I received as a gift when Liam was born. Hopefully she survives the cold temperatures that are suppose to hit us this week.

Sunday was a great day. My first official mother's day, a trip to my mom & dad's and sleet. It was a nice day that ended with an even bigger bang. Liam really wanted me to remember the day, so he decided to have a blow out. EPIC, blowout. Basically nothing was in his diaper, it had all traveled up his back.  I think he wanted me to be able to show off my killer blowout recovery skills in front of my mom or it possibly could have been revenge from the peas...

No comments:

Post a Comment