our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

sleeping in

The opportunity to sleep in these days is a luxury. My definition of sleeping in is any time after 6:00am. So today, I woke up around 7:30am. Sweet. I woke up to the sounds of banging coming through the baby monitor. Andrew had already gotten up, checked on Liam and was out walking the dogs. So I go into Liam's room to see what all the noise is about. There he is, in his crib, kicking his feet and pretty much wrapped up in the crib bumper. I let out a loud sigh and do what any other parent would do...go grab the camera. While I am not happy that Liam has figured out how to tear off his bumper and play with it, I do find it to be a bit humorous.




The even funnier part, louder sigh part was when I took Liam out of his crib. I told him that I was not happy with what he did and that it was dangerous (because he totally gets what I am saying). He looks at me, looks at the crib and laughs. What a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment