our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1st week

The first week at the new daycare was pretty successful. He is getting use to the new place, the new people and the new kids. I am also getting use to all things new. I guess Liam has more interest in the older kids there than the ones closer to his age. So much more interested that he decided to start crawling on his third day there. An attempt to show off his skills to impress the other boys.

I am happy that he is adjusting so well to the new place and is welcomed every morning with open arms. Something we both grew very accustomed to at his previous daycare. I am sure I will continue to compare the new to the old, but I am also hopeful that the new will (and has so far) meet all my expectations...just like the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment