our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, July 2, 2010

flash friday

Another week down. I think I almost see a little white something in Liam's mouth...although I have thought this before. He has been making this "squished" face with his mouth (which I have not caught on camera yet) and has been sticking his tongue out. So those two things make me believe that a little toofer may be popping through soon.

We are starting off our three day weekend with dinner with Jeff & Robyn. Liam wants to give Baby Sanders a pep talk to encourage him to stay in the womb for as long as possible (I may or may not have promised Liam something special if he can encourage Baby Sanders to not make his big debut until the birth date I have predicted, but more importantly to stay in to make sure he is a happy and healthy baby). Then Saturday Liam starts swim "lessons"- photos to follow, of course! And the remainder of the weekend is resting, catching up on some chores that have been neglected and just family time. Maybe some fireworks & ice cream, too.

Oh, here is another skill Liam is mastering...



P.S. As of this morning, Liam independently pulled himself up to a standing position!

No comments:

Post a Comment