our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

extra life

If you have a few extra buck or a lot of extra bucks, please consider making a donation to Extra Life. You can read all about it here on my friend Andrea's page. Bascially, a group of our friends are dedicating 24 hours to playing video games in order to raise money for our local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.  Awesome.

 I know a few families who have used this hospital during times of need and crisis in their lives; I can't even begin to image what these families and children have been through.  I am proud of my friends who are taking time (a whole day) to dedicate to these families and children. I can't wait to see how much the group raises, and how much they will contribute to the families and children who live here, locally and in our communities. Good friends. Good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment