our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, October 19, 2012

flash friday


family tree 2012

Today's post is dedicated to my one and only -no particular reason, just because I love him so much. We have had a good week, minus this weird virus I picked up somewhere that took my voice away for a day, an unexpected car repair and a missing Lightning McQueen car. Andrew and I even played hooky on Wednesday and started our Christmas shopping. I felt a bit guilty about sending Liam to daycare when we both had the day off, but as the day went on, I realized how important it was for us to just be us for a little bit. Plus, Liam was super pumped to have made pumpkin pies at school.   And tomorrow I am off for an overnight. I do believe this will be my first overnight without Andrew or Liam. So while I am excited and looking forward to a girls weekend away, I am sure my heart will be even more excited when I return  Sunday to both of my guys (& Olive, of course). 

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! It's definitely important to get some couple time, and it sounds as though Liam had a great day at daycare too! Enjoy your girls weekend! I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you when you get home :)

    ReplyDelete