our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a quick recap



Oh, 2012...I must admit, I am pretty happy that you came to an end. You were a tough year. You gave us some obstacles and experiences that I hope we never have to endure again. You also gave us some  moments and memories that were happy. I am not sure what 2013 has in store for us...I can only hope we continue to be happy, learn and love. Here are a couple of those happy moments 2012 left us with:


01.01.12 - Little did we know how crazy of a year it would be...

February-  Andrew's design was chosen to be printed by Threadless & sold in The Gap
March. Bubbles. Mild Winter


April- Tulip Festival

May- Swimming!

June- Good-bye crib; Hello big boy status



July- New York & Alaska

August- Cotton Candy Celebration

September- 5k

October- foundation

November- spares and fun shoes

December- 3rd Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment