our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

07.26.09

Another milestone was reached today. Throughout dinner Peanut was practicing his martial arts moves. I suspect the sugar content in the lemonade prompted this movement. During dinner Andrew asked me when he would be able to feel him kick. My reply was "in a few weeks". Well my reply should have been "after dinner, tonight". After dinner he continued with his kicking and moving. Out of curiosity I decided to lay my hand on the belly to see if I could feel anything and I did! It is amazing to feel this movement from the inside, but just unbelievable from the outside. So I called Andrew over to experience the movement. I knew Andrew felt something when his jaw practically dropped to the floor and his eyes got as large as Zeppelin's eyes. A priceless expression that could never be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment