our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

going west

On Saturday Andrew, myself, Olive & Zeppelin made a trip to my mom & dad's house. My brother, Angelo, is in town for the week. Since he moved to Nashville I don't get to see him often so it was really nice to see him & catch up. As usual, we had a good time, ate too much food and the dogs went wild running around.

Since neither of our families live close to us, we are in the process of collecting photos of our family to hang in the baby's room. It will give Baby Gregory a chance to be able to see his family every day. Andrew and I can also reference the picture when we tell him a funny story or two about his family (because a newborn will certainly understand this). I am not sure how we are going to do this, whether we use several frames or have a collage made - but it will get done. So I started the process this weekend with taking a photo of Uncle Angelo. (Don't worry, I will get a lot of photos of the Gregory, Engle, Mohler families in August!)


Being Hams

Uncle Angelo

Mom, Angelo, Me & Dad


07.18.09

No comments:

Post a Comment