our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

more growth

Andrew and I meant to take photos when I was at 25wks. Well that week left just as quick as it arrived. I am now in the end of my 26th week and we finally got around to taking some pics. I have been trying to wear the same shirt in all my pics to get a better idea of how big I have gotten...but I think it is time to retire this shirt as it is a bit too snug.

I am almost at the end of the 2nd trimester. Things are still going well. Really no serious complaints. I have noticed that gravity likes to play games with me. Especially when I try to get up off the couch. Not funny.Peanut's kicks are becoming more frequent and more powerful. I am excited that my belly button is still an innie I have a feeling this kid is part dragon since the past two days I have been fighting off the worst heart burn. In the beginning, 9 months (well really 10 months) seemed so far away. But now about three months stand between us and meeting our little guy. It is just amazing how fast this has all gone by...so far. I am sure time will stand still once my ankles take a sabbatical, my rings no longer fit on my hands and I am waddling like a penguin.

26 wks under clothes


26wks and everything is bigger

26wks in the flesh

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Your blog is the schnitzle! And I ain't talkin' weiner schnitzle! lol

    ReplyDelete