our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

bumbo

The bumbo is pretty awesome. I wasn't totally sold on it at first, I thought maybe it was just another thing to spend money on...but now that Liam has been using it, it is one of my favorite items to have around. Liam will sit in it and just observe what is going on around him. The pugs love it because now Liam is at their level and this give Olive a chance to show her affection towards him...lots of kisses and ear sniffs. This morning he wanted to sit in it and I plopped some entertainment in front of him. He are some shots that captured the before, during and after...



"Take a picture, it will last longer."


Enjoying the lights and the music


Beginning to drift off ( I was right there, in case he really drifted out)


Out and off he went to his crib for some zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment