our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

the "t" word

Well it was going to happen, but I was hoping that we had at least another month or two before the "t" word entered our lives...TEETHING! Liam has started the teething process. He has been drooling for a while now, chewing on his hands like crazy and now there is a tiny white cap on his lower gums.

So, not only is he teething, but this means that at some point he will have these teeth, that ultimately will fall out and will be put under his pillow. Kids who have these teeth that are on the verge of falling out freak. me. out!!! Over winter my God Daughter's tooth was hanging by a sliver of gum...ughhhh I get the shivers thinking about it. Now that I have thought about it, I think I fear Liam losing his teeth more than than him teething.

Could he really be starting to teeth already? All signs point to teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment