our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

flash friday

Overall, this week was pretty good. The weather has been phenomenal. I have been taking the pugs for walks after work while wearing Liam in the Baby Bjorn. First off, Liam loves exploring the neighborhood. But I also need to share that Liam is the talk of the neighborhood. People have been stopping their cars to see him (not kidding, I thought we were going to be abducted), coming out of their homes to meet him and I even heard one woman talking on the phone to someone about him. You would have thought I was wearing Justin Timberlake in the Baby Bjorn the way people are reacting. It is pretty entertaining.




Sir Goofball

Zeppy!


Liam!


Human and Canine Kids


"Get out of my photo, dog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment