our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, April 12, 2010

bombs away

I heard the stories about how powerful  an explosive bowel movement in a baby could be; I laughed. I thought things would not be that bad with Liam since 1. Liam is not breast fed 2. He is pretty low key when it comes to a BM.  I was wrong.

I have had the joy of cleaning the boy up after a BM mishap. Mishap and explosive are two completely different things. Things got a bit explosive the past few days. What we thought was just an innocent shart, turned into what I thought was going to cause  Andrew to faint.

So a few things were learned in the past couple of days:

1. Babies do have a lot of power behind those gummy smiles.      
2. Explosive BM, my kid or yours, I still find it funny.                                                    
3. Must add smelling salts to shopping list.
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment