our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10 Months

Liam and S.M. 10 months later





Happy 10th Month, Liam! For some reason I keep on thinking today marks your 11th month of life. Maybe subconsciously  I want time to speed up a bit, but  I really like the rate at which time is passing right now. Ten months later and you still continue to amaze me. Your dad said to me the other day, "Don't you love having a little boy?" While I thought he was being sarcastic (because at the moment he said it, you were trying to tear apart open the cabinet that hold the pots) but he was just being honest. And of course my reply was "Yes, I love having a little boy!" because I truly do.

music time!


Here are some thing I learned about you this past month: you are ticklish, you like pickles, you still don't like shoes or socks on your feet, you like to give hugs (esp. in the morning), you really like to be outdoors, you still don't like blueberries, you prefer having your dad put you to bed at night, your favorite book of choice remains Alaska's Animals,  you enjoy snuggling with blankets, you have the best laugh when you get super excited (or when I tickle you), you still favor your left hand, and you don't like Macy's.

 I am so excited that we almost have a year under our belts, but it makes me a little teary that you will be turning one so soon. I think this month is going to be a good month for you...maybe a tooth, maybe a little walking or maybe even a first word.
As always, I love you and thank you for making me a better person!

No comments:

Post a Comment