our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, February 10, 2012

pin it

 I have a little confession. I may be a bit obsessed with Pinterest. I signed up for it, rather requested an invite to join it, a few months back. I never really used it or really understood it. But recently, I have used it (a lot) and have a better idea of what to use it for & how to use it. And I love it. It provides great ideas (i.e. the valentines I made for Liam's class), lets you live in fantasy for a bit (i.e. my next house board) and awesome recipes ( salad in a mason jar- genius!). Plus you can follow your friends or have them follow you so if they re-pin something they like you can see it and may even want to re-pin it for yourself. Check it out, if you haven't already and follow me if you would like:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment