our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

happy halloween

The day started off rough after another night of Liam not being comfortable and waking up numerous time throughout the night. Thank goodness I have an awesome husband who is an even more awesome father. We all woke up with some bags under our eyes. Before breakfast I decided to stick my finger into Liam's mouth to hunt for some teeth. To my surprise I finally felt a little sharp nub on his lower gum. I sure do hope this is the start of a tooth and not some left over hardened turkey from the night before. Fingers, toes and everything else is crossed that his tooth will be here to celebrate Liam's big 12 month mark.

Halloween was a fun day. We started off by getting a visit from one cute shark and his parents.

Liam & Dylan's first Halloween. Seriously, these two are so cute!
Dylan!
 
Then we headed out to a couple other places to do some "trick or treating".  We did get some trick or treaters. Andrew believes that we don't get many kids coming to our door is because I hand out Halloween pretzels rather than teeth rotting candy. We are the lame house on the corner. Anyhow...here are some photos from the fun day. And a big happy birthday to Grandma Nan today, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment