our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

hugs

Liam melts my heart numerous times a day. Today I was a dripping mess. When I arrived at daycare, I always try to stand outside of the room and watch him through the window. It is fun to watch him be himself and interact with his friends. There is one little girl in his room that he seems to hang out with more than the other kids. I can't blame him, she is pretty darn adorable. Today I stood there and watched him, then I walked into the room. He looked at me and acted like how I expect him to act when he is 15 with me in the same room. He saw me, but no acknowledgment. Then he looked again at me and flashed the gummy smile and sprinted(crawling on fast forward) over to me. He tugged at my pants and I bent over to grab him. Before I could grab him, he waved to me and then wrapped his arms around me and gave me the best hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment