our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, January 17, 2011

#31

My birthday this year was pretty great. Even though I may or may not have had a tantrum and all together canceled my birthday at one point, overall it really was nice.  It started out with a surprise visit from my mom and dad on Saturday. They were going to watch Liam so Andrew and I could have a nice dinner out, in a restaurant that did not have a children's menu. Dinner was great, but dessert was even better. We stopped off to one of my all time favorite spots, Cheesecake Machismo and I indulged. Sunday we went to brunch. I had a bit of a suspicion that Andrew had something up my sleeve and  he did. As much as I hate surprises, he planned for our friends to meet us at brunch...surprise. I wasn't all that thrilled about the surprise, but brunch was great and so was having all our friends there. On my actual birthday I was treated to lunch by my most favorite 6 month old and his mom.  #31 is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. We were so happy to be able to spend your birthday with you!!!

    ReplyDelete