our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, January 14, 2011

snow day

We got blasted with snow on Tuesday evening into Wednesday evening which led to Liam having a snow day. This also resulted in mama having a snow day. Yippee! It was a  really great day, it could have been even better if Andrew also had a snow day, but no such luck.

Most favorite part of our snow day:

I was sitting on the floor watching Liam play with his farm. He likes to stuff all animals, farmers, trucks, etc into the silo and then pull them all out and do it all over again. Like ten times.  While he is playing, he stops, walks over to me, gives me a hug and kiss, then goes right back to playing with the farm. I suppose he wanted to just make sure I knew he didn't forget about me while he was farming. This is one of the many the fun parts of having a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment