our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

dream come true

Last week I got hit with the flu or something of the sort. Not fun. By the time Saturday came the last thing I wanted to do was go grocery shopping. So I finally got to try the shop from home option that my most favorite grocery store offers. And it was pretty fantastic. Sitting from home in my pjs, put my order in online (didn't take nearly as long as I anticipated), hit place order and  then pick out a time to pick up the order. Genius and every parent's dream.  They do deliver, but I am a bit creeped out by that, so I go with the pick up option. And they even gave me flowers for my first time order. The con-  one item was missing from the order and there were some substitutes (all reviewed with me before making the purchase).  I can't wait to do it all over again this week. Time saver. Money saver. And I am not coming home with a bunch of impulse purchases, standing in line for ever or having to deal with the craziness that is grocery shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment