our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Shopping

Andrew & I made our first of probably several trips to Babies R Us on Saturday. We thought we would just start to check out baby stuff, get some ideas and begin to review products. I have been in Babies R Us before, always with a mom to be's registry list in my hand. This time around it was much different, because Andrew & I were shopping for OUR baby. One word can describe my time at Babies R Us : Overwhelming!!! There was a lot of stuff. Really, who would have thought there could possibly be so many breast pumps to choose from??? I I think this is one of the few shopping adventures I have shared with Andrew where he enjoyed it more than me. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't completely awful, just a lot to take in. I will say that I did fall in love with one of the very nice & comfy nursery gliding rocking chairs w/ matching ottoman. This will find its way into our home...for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment