our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"you guys"

I had more blood work done today to check my thyroid and a routine blood test to check for any spinal abnormalities in Peanut. It was just myself and the phlebotomist in the room. While she took my blood she made small talk; she was excited about an upcoming vacation. When I left I told her to enjoy her time away and she replied with " You guys take care now". I thought hmm that is funny I am the only one here...oh that is right, I am pregnant and Peanut just got his/her first shout out from a stranger. Sweet!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Reality check huh? I was on my way out of the office yesterday and I said to the girls I work with "We'll be right back" By the time I got to my car I realized what I had said, Glad they all know or I'd sound like I had multiple personality issues! Ha ha..

    ReplyDelete