our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12.12.09


Andrew and I brought Liam to buy his very first Christmas Tree. I have to say that I think he enjoyed it, as he slept the whole time! Although, he did watch us decorate the tree in between napping.

It is funny that we are going out of our way to decorate the house, hang his new stocking and get a list of items together that Santa may bring him this year- Liam has no clue what is going on. His main concerns right now are being fed, sleeping and having his diaper changed. The photos will be priceless though. Andrew and I are really enjoying it and we can not wait until next Christmas, when Liam will hopefully be able to open presents, hold his own head up and maybe have his photo taken with Santa(emphasis on the word maybe. lets face it, Santa can be creepy). I am most excited about starting traditions with Liam on the holidays. Andrew and I are still figuring out what traditions we want to start( my vote is for matching footie pjs).

No comments:

Post a Comment