our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

date night

Andrew and I had our very first date night on Sunday, post Liam. Peter & Mary (my father in law & step mom in law) were in town for Liam's first Christmas. They offered to watch the little guy so Andrew and I could go out to dinner. It was a nice time with yummy food (thank you, Pump Station). I will be honest, we did talk about Liam a lot through out dinner, but we also talked about other things non Liam related, too. It was good to get out and spend some time together, thanks Peter & Mary!

1 comment:

  1. So many of my friends do "date night" and we don't, no time with one of us working/living out of town all but 8 days a month. I hope it works out well for you! Try not to miss your lil' guy too much

    ReplyDelete