our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

the year in review

2010 will be here in two days & so starts a new decade. I must admit that Andrew and I had a rough 2008 and were keeping our fingers crossed that 2009 would treat us better. It did.

Looking back on last new years eve, I don't think I had imagined I would be a mom this new years eve. Last new years eve was spent with friends at a party at our house. There was a lot of fun had, a lot of champagne drank, many laughs and one nasty hang over. If I recall correctly, I think Andrew ended the night in a snow bank... It seems so long ago.



Us. NYE 2008



This year will be spent a bit different. I will still enjoy some bubbly, but by no means will I miss that hangover!

So as we welcome 2010, we say good bye to a memorable 2009. I look forward to 2010....a lot of good stuff to come: turning 30, being a trio rather than a duo, a family rather than a couple, experiencing a lot of "firsts" with Liam, celebrating our 5th year of marriage, weddings of good friends and who knows what else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment