our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 down, 9 to go

That is right, I am dilated 1 centimeter, 80% effaced and at -2 station. Let's get the party started ( I know, I know, let's not break out the champagne just yet). That is the good news from my doctor appointment today. The other news I got is that the ultrasound is showing my fluids are low. Not too low to be considered dangerous, but low enough that I need to go back on Friday to have another ultrasound. If the fluids get below 5cm, then I need to be induced; right now my levels are at6.4cm. Soooooo if the levels remain above 5cm. and I do not go into labor by my due date, I will most likely be induced on 11/30. The other possibility is that I just go into labor naturally some time within the next eleven days. Who knows, he may just decide to join us this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment