our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

wk36

One month left, four weeks from today is the big due date. I never thought November would get here...little did I know the joke is on me. The car seat arrived today, thanks to my mom & dad. That needs to be installed, a few more items into my hospital bag, and then all we have left to do is wait. Andrew has been busting his balls the past month or so to get everything in order, put together and painted. I think we finally can say "we are ready". Hopefully the next few weekends we can just spend with each other and enjoy being a couple before we make the transition to family.

Here is my wk 36 photo. Only one picture this week, as holding my breath long enough to have a photo taken is too long at this point. Enjoy.


One positive, the bump makes my legs look thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment