our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

#3

So the third and final trimester is finally here! Woo hoo. We still have a lot of things left to do before the big day, but I feel great because we have made a lot of progress this past week.

1. I think we have completed our registry @ Babies R Us. I think we did end up adding more than we need, but did not leave out the essentials (at least I hope not).

2. We found a crib that we both really love and will be great in Peanut's room.

3. Andrew & I have agreed on a name (other than Peanut) for the baby.

4. I am 95% sure we have found a daycare provider for Peanut. The plus is that the location is about 7 minutes away from our house and in a very convenient location for our morning and evening commutes.

5. We ordered the bedding for the nursery. We changed our minds, again (how surprising, right?!?!).



So even though our list is still long, we have crossed off a few this past week. Crossing off items on a to-do list is always a fantastic feeling. Crossing off the next 12 weeks on the calendar will be even more fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment