our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

wk 30

Can I get a holy crap!?!? Approximately 10 weeks left before meeting our little Peanut. WOW. As excited as I/we are about meeting him, I hope he stays in my comfortable womb for as long as possible. 1. Because of the obvious- his health and ability to survive outside of the womb. 2. There are a lot of tasks that still need to be done before his debut. He has all the control at this point...so it is just the waiting game for me.

So here are the pics from this week. Enjoy! Hopefully next week's photos will include a crib.


The bedding!




30wks Loud & Proud!



Soon enough the bump will enter a room before I do








Practice makes Perfect.

Best part of this week: Peanut responding to Andrew's voice. Passing the 3 hr. glucose test!

Worst part of this week: Realizing that I am losing 1. my mobility 2. my ability to do things I was fully capable of doing independently before becoming pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment