our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

maternity photos

I have been going back & forth about getting maternity photos. On one hand, Andrew has been doing a great job with taking our pics and it is free. On the other hand, having professional photos to document us going from a couple to a family would be priceless. I also have found a photographer that does some really neat work with bellies. I also think that I would regret not taking advantage of this opportunity. Plus it will be a fun day for Andrew and I to spend together.

The photographer likes to take pics of the mama's to be when she is in her 8th month. So, our photos won't be until the end of October....which means I will be very very much pregnant at that point, but the autumn colors for the photos will be good.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Personally I cannot wait to be prego just to have such an innocent, precious pic taken. My friend Heather did it and it was outstanding! Thumbs all the way up!
    jnb

    ReplyDelete