our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, September 11, 2009

size 6, no more

My feet have grown since being pregnant. This is not good. The weather is cool in the mornings and I have been trying to introduce close toe shoes back into my wardrobe. It is hard & not going so well. My size 6 feet no longer exist. They have gotten wide and probably could fit into a 7. Ugh. Which means for me I get to buy new shoes- happy dance!! (that to Andrew is the equivalent of finger nails on a chalk board). I will try to wear flip flops and sandals as long as the weather allows. The shoes I am wearing today were one of my favorite and most comfortable pairs pre-Peanut. I am pretty sure they won't be worn again, at least for any length of time over an hour. I wonder if my feet will return to pre-Peanut size at some point. Or is this also one of those things that falls under the category of "your body will never be the same"?

No comments:

Post a Comment