our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

wk 28

I am going to try to take a photo of the growth each week until we have a photo of the baby to post. So here is Week #28.

Favorite part of this pregnancy so far: While there are several things I could list here, this week's favorite moment was when I sat and watched my stomach move all around. It is amazing to feel him kick and roll around, but when I actually saw my stomach move because of his movements, it was 1,000 times more amazing.

Least favorite part so far: I can honestly say I don't have many things to list here. I guess I am one of those crazies who enjoys being pregnant. The outburst of heartburn (especially after eating a banana) has the been the worst thus far. I am sure in the coming weeks there will be more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment