our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, January 11, 2010

bags are packed

Andrew and I survived our first over night without Liam. My best friend from high school got married over the weekend. Liam stayed with his Grandma & Grandpa B. on Saturday night. I think if you were to ask Andrew how I did without Liam, I think he would say I did well. I did not call my parents the night of the wedding. I did call once on Friday when we were at the rehearsal and dinner. I figured it something was wrong, they would contact us. It was difficult, especially since everyone asked me about the little guy and how I was doing without him. I have to admit that sleeping a whole night through without interruption was pretty nice (even though our hotel room was lacking heat)& I could not remember the last time that happened. We had fun at the wedding and I am pretty sure Liam had fun with his grandparents. I know for sure that my mom and dad had a blast with Liam and the pugs. I have to admit that I could not wait to see him on Sunday.



Jackie & I
01.09.10

No comments:

Post a Comment