our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Friday, January 15, 2010

playin'

Liam & I have somewhat of a morning routine. He usually gets up around 7am to eat and then goes back to sleep until about 9:30-10:00. During that time I take care of me. When he wakes he eats again, listens to his favorite cd and we have some playtime before I get him dressed for the day. While it would be wonderful if everyday went as smoothly as this, it just isn't all that realistic. Anyhow, this morning he played until he fell asleep. I could see that he was falling asleep so I removed him from playing and got him dressed (which is a whole other routine) and then put him back down to play- which ultimately ended in him falling asleep while playing.

P.S. Liam still favors his left hand :) gooooo southpaws!!



Action Shot.



Posing



Finally giving the right hand some love



Liam has a pretty strong grasp.

dressed, moisturized and out cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment