our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hi ho, hi ho

it's off to work I go. Well my return date for work is 2/15. How is it possible that 12 weeks are almost over?

Andrew and I brought Liam over to meet his daycare provider yesterday. Liam did well-minus the crying fit he gave for a few minutes. I guess that is his way of communicating he was comfortable there. Andrew and I feel comfortable with him there, too. While all along I have said I wanted to put him in daycare a week prior to me returning to work, to get our schedules down, I just could not do it last night. My heart felt heavy and as we were walking to the car, I felt that lump in my throat. I am not sure Andrew fully understands how hard this will be for me- Liam and I have been together for a while now... since March '09 (with a few exceptions since being born). He just gave me the usual reassurance that everything will be fine. I know everything will be fine, I think it is just knowing that Liam will be spending more time with his daycare provider (awake) than he will with us is what makes me sad. I guess that only means that we will have to make the most of the time we have together during the week and on weekends. I do think that it will be amazing when we pick up Liam and he gives us a squeal of delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment