our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

blerg

This week can't go any slower. I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday, until I realized that I was a day ahead of schedule. This week has been pure chaos.I am ready for my day off on Friday.  I am ready for pizza Friday. I am ready to celebrate Liam's birthday on Saturday. I am ready to take Liam to the library on Sunday.  I am ready to start next week, even though I am only half way through this week.One week to go until we have a mini vacation.

On a happier note: Liam's 2nd year in photos book arrived today *sigh*, the smoke alarm has not sounded since Andrew took over cooking (I thought he removed the battery, so I did a little test tonight, and the battery is still in it), we turned on the Christmas music station last night, we have been building blanket forts and next week is Thanksgiving!

I hope tomorrow is better than today! I am going to do some retail therapy and order some scentsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment