our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Monday, November 7, 2011

done.

na.blo.po.mo. #7

I am 99.5% finished with Liam's second year photo book.  I am so freaking happy to be done with this thing. All I need is for Andrew to proof it and add a little bit of something to it and it is all set.  I didn't wait until the last minute- a tough lesson  I learned last year. I think I gave myself a week to go through at least a ba-zillion photos of Liam. One of my worst decisions, ever.  There was a lot of blood, sweat and tears shed last year at the last moment. I recall how happy I was when the final product finally arrived in the mail and I tore into it...just to find a photo book that looked nothing like the one I created. Somehow I received a photo book which documented some one's engagement. Fingers crossed this doesn't happen again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment