our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

really

na.blo.po.mo. #9

So word on the street is that Michelle Duggar is pregnant with her 20th child...really?!?  Okay, I guess she and Jim Bob confirmed it on tv the other day. I get it, being a parent is pretty darn wonderful, terrific and an experience that no one can  ever understand unless you experience it. In my humble opinion, I think she is just being all out selfish. There are other ways she can expand her family without putting her unborn child & self in harm's way. That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

  1. Has nothing to do with The Duggers, but I like the look of the blog! Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I had a few extra minutes last night and decided to finally make some changes on here.

    ReplyDelete