our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

welcome home

We enjoyed our visit to Delaware this week. We had a great time with family, many laughs, lots of shopping and a lot of delicious food. Needless to say, we came home stuffed. The car was stuffed and so were our bellies. Remember, there is no sales tax in Delaware, so I may have gone a little BF shopping crazy ( I did go!). It did not include any pepper spray or bows being thrown. HOWEVER, I may have stood near someone in Walmart, who pooped his/her pants. I suppose people get desperate and don't want to risk losing their place in line...I don't think any deal is worth pooping my pants over. I guess that is what I get for going to Walmart. 

So when we returned home today we found this guy hanging out on our banister...

Elf on a Shelf aks Santa's spy   

Liam decided to name the spy, Bo-Bee.  He is here to keep track of every move Liam makes...so far Bo-Bee has been very helpful.  Liam is all about impressing Bo-Bee and wants to tell BB everything he does. Liam was disappointed when he learned that BB could not dance with him.

I hope his magic doesn't wear off too quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment