our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

baby shower

The celebration of my baby shower was on 10.10.09. It was a great day. It was nice to see family that I probably have not seen since my wedding. The baby's room is filled with all sorts of new things. It was fun to get home and go through everything again, this time with Andrew. It is amazing how much stuff Peanut already has and he is not even here yet to enjoy it. We are very grateful for everything we received for our little man. I do hope his dressers arrive soon so we can begin to wash his clother and organize his room.

Day of Baby Celebration



The cake




My mother & I.
As you can see I have frosting on
my shirt....leave it the pregnant woman to have frosting on that part of her body...

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey get used to "droppings" on your shirts. BTW you and Mommy look beautiful! XOXOXOXO
    Love Ya!...Auntie G

    ReplyDelete