our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 4, 2009

wk 32

This was my least favorite week of being pregnant. While in the end, everything/everyone turned out to be okay, it is knowing there was that possibility that it could have ended differently. I understand it is the doctors' job to be prepared for anything, but I think next time I will just have them figure out what it wrong before giving me a thousand awful possibilities of what it could or could not be. I am hopeful that the next + or - 8 wks will be less eventful and outright boring. I think we will have enough surprises and entertainment once this little guy enters our world- we are okay with waiting for those moments.

So here is the belly at 32wks & the belly button is still an innie (despite all the wishing Andrew has done for my belly button to pop out).

The 32cm bump


Even maternity shirts are becoming too short to wear...ugh.

Thanks Uncle Matt & Aunt Brie. Andrew is beyond thrilled to have another Big Blue fan in the family. Hopefully our son likes football.

Worst Part of this Week: Having to stay the night at Albany Med.

Best Part of this Week: Having the support of friends & family, far or near. Guessing who/what the baby will look like over a dinner date with Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment