our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

wk 35

35 down, hopefully 5 left. Andrew got a lot of things accomplished around the house this weekend. We are feeling more and more prepared as the days dwindle down. The nursery is pretty much finished. We need to add some art to the walls and pick up a few last items to make it complete (photos to come). I have almost all of his clothing, wash cloths, towels, blankets, etc, washed and put away. For such a little guy, he already has a lot of "stuff".

So here are the week 35 photos. There is a lot of me to look at this far into the pregnancy. I have started to raid Andrew's tee-shirt draw (if you know Andrew, then you know he has a million tee-shirts) since they are longer and more comfortable than my shirts.


The dreaded stretch marks- but that was the deal I made with Peanut.

My swollen fingers are beginning to resemble Jimmy Dean Sausage Links

But my ankles are still here


Worst Part of this Week: Heart Burn that is so bad I wake up choking. Fingers too swollen to wear wedding band. Adding up the total amount of weight I have gained since March 2009.

Best Part of this Week: Maternity pics. Making more progress in the nursery. Date night with Andrew. The kicks that wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment