our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

wk 33

Less than 50 days to go! whoa. This week totally flew by and I can not believe that we are almost half way through the month of October. In two weekends Andrew and I are having our maternity photos taken. A friend of ours has graciously offered to do the pictures. We are looking forward to this as it will truly document our transition from a duo to a trio.

So here are the wk 33 photos....

This baby needs to drop soon, as breathing and eating are becoming difficult.




Worst Part of this Week: Realizing that I can no longer bend over without making a scene. Realizing that breathing is becoming harder day by day. Realizing that being woke up my leg cramps really is just becoming old news.

Best Part of this Week: Baby shower. Cupcakes on my desk when I returned to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment