our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

good news

Doctor's appointment went well today and I left today with a feeling that a thousand pounds were just taken off my shoulders ahhhhhhhh. My blood pressure was good, I lost 1 pound (I blame that on the awful hospital food), bump measures at 32cm and heartbeat sounded great. I am able to return to work, with restrictions. I also need to continue to take it easy. As Andrew says, "slow and low is the tempo". There was no explanation for what caused the spotting, which is still frustrating, but the doctor did not feel that he was concerned at this point. I will continue going every two weeks to the doctor until I am at 36wks, and then I go in every week until his birth day.

My wish is for these remaining 9wks. to be boring and without any trips to the hospital ( and of course filled with stretch marks- to keep my end of the deal).

Andrew and I start our childbirth classes tonight....details to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment