our journey into parenthood & beyond...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

it's official.

It is official, I finally am feeling pregnant. It has only taken a little over 7months, but it finally has happened. I am physically feeling it, all over. Bending over is no longer an option for me. I feel bad for the cleaning person who cleans my office, they must think I am a complete slob. Anything that falls on my floor, now remains on it until cleaning day. I can't be bothered with bending over to pick up a paperclip or fallen post-it note. Sleeping is becoming more of a challenge too. I told Andrew that rolling over in bed this pregnant is more like doing a three-point turn & getting out of bed is whole other ordeal. And I think I have officially become a member of The March of the Penguins. My waddle has arrived. Andrew tried to reassure me that it is all in my mind, but I have seen my reflection when I walk, the waddle exists.


It is just amazing how much can change in a matter of a couple weeks. My humor is still alive and well, which I think is probably pretty important to have & keep at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment